Wednesday, May 10, 2006

5/10/06

I have found that the most challenging thing about blogging is being consistent . All to often, time seems to run out and you forget to blog but funny enough I read them daily. I also fear that when writing my words and sentences are not grammatically correct or I may have a mispelled word every now and then. But I am sure once I decide to RELEASE myself into the blogg community you will get me together.

As for my thoughts today. I really don't know what I am feeling. I am at work by myself. Everyone went home about 30 mins ago. Why am I still at the office? I am meeting up with someone at 7 I don't know what. Checking out a location at 11 for a proposal that I have to turn in by Friday. So, why am I still sitting at my desk? Is it that the gas prices are so high that I do not want to go home first and I would rather sit here until 6 and drive 45 min and be at my meeting spot by 7? Is it that I just don't want to go to my apartment because once I get there I will lay it down and that will be the end of the day? Or is it that I live such a boring life that working is the only thing that satisfy me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dayne Avery said...

Thanks for the love on my blog. Hope you enjoy the book.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging can be challenging, but just look for things to talk about that you see on a daily basis.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home