Wednesday, January 03, 2007

January 3, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Well 2007 has come and I am yet in Los Angeles. Yes plans have once again changed. I believe that God works things the way he wants them to be. So lets just say that my job offered me a nice increase to stay. I really wasn't looking forward to traveling in the winter anyway. Plus I enjoy what I do at the office.

This New Year has already brought some interesting events. I attended a New Years Eve party and the host informed me that she knew of someone that wanted to get to know me a little more. I have a feeling I know who it is but will not assume. I have never been in a serious relationship or even dated seriously as a matter of fact, so this should be interesting.
I'm going skiing for the first time ever with my best friend and some others. I think this will be interesting to meet new people that are not really in my circle. Will def blog about the trip.
I also finished a script. It was very challenging because the subject matter is a sensitive one but I will have someone that is in the industry look it over for me. ( Oh, don't worry, its copy written)
I deleted a lot of people out of my cell phone and email list. (Again, New Beginnings)

There are a few things that I want to accomplish this year, I will list a few:
1. Meet some of the New York Bloggers
2. Read Mr. Trents book
3. Blog daily. lol
4. Get enough courage to put a pic up..
5. Celebrate my fathers birthday with all my other brothers and sisters ( I am the oldest)
6. Obtain a Real Estate License

Those are just a few for now.

Until later people. Have a great one.

Peace and Blessings

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams said...

seems like you got a few things to accomplish this year... good luck

5:27 PM  
Blogger El Alexander said...

first off Happy New Year!.. I pray that you are blessed thru. the year and beyond...Hope you reach all ya goals... keep God 1st and anything can happen!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

You still owe me lunch. I am tired of these casual run-in's!

lol

:-)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home