Saturday, July 26, 2008

JULY 25TH, 2008

I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW. It has been a helluva long time since I blogged. Not like I get a lot of readers but I do love and appreciate the few I have.

Where do I begin? Ummm work is going very well. I am truly enjoying my job, of course once my 6 months temp time is up I look forward to moving into another dept. Yea, like my company back in LA, they are making me temp for 6 months before I become perm. Can I say that there is sooooo much eye candy at my job that it looks like a candy shop. No joke. I mean both sexes. It's hot

I am still in the process of looking for my own spot. Finding a decent apartment has proven to be very challenging. I went to one area, thinking it was an upscale area, walked inside the apt and got sick to my stomach. How can anyone show an apartment like that. Well, actually no one was there, the renter left the door open and told me that I could go in and to call here if I liked the place. I should have know just from that.

I am still meeting new people, trying to get a small friend base that is not associated with my best friend (that's another story for another time). I need my own group of friends. It's been going pretty well. A little slow but it's for the best.

THE DEBT IS COMING DOWNNNNNN. Thank you LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have less the amoun due on my student loan than I thought, which is a great thing. I anticipate being debt free by my birthday. MARCH 9th. Pray my strength. Thanks everyone for the advice regarding the UK or debt free.

I had my first root canal on yesterday. I clowned in the dentist office. It was painfull. He gave me the novacaine. It was kewl but when he started to dig and get the nerve, that's when I lost it. The **** hurt. He had to stick the syringe in the hole on the nerve to numb it. That was worse. Man, I felt like giving up the ghost and go home to glory. I have to go back on Monday to have it completed. The dentist said " the worst is over", how many times have we heard that one.

Ok, I have been here on the east coast for 4 months now and have yet to meet an east coast blogger. Umm what's up with that east coast????? I'm waiting???????? J/K, I know we all are busy

Oh, I will be in Chicago for the Thanksgiving Holiday. So Mr. Chicago Blogger lets meet sir.

My old, old, old friend Mr. BB. Let's get it together man. I haven't seen you in a veery long time. Let's make it happen. Did you call Kevin on his Bday? He will be in ATL the first week for Augst.

Mr. TJ, I will be in LA Oct, 8 - 13th. We will have dinner, on me of course. I owe you.

Have a great week everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - those NYC Bloggers are something else.

You've not met the Jersey Crew? They're a bunch of great guys - all of them.

LOL @ giving up the ghost...please don't...not at the dentist's office.

Eye candy at work, huh? Isn't that just wonderful. Doesn't that make working just that much more fun. That's why I'm bored at work. I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to look at.

Oh well - Thanksgiving, huh? I won't be in town...going on a cruise from 11/30 - 12/5. But either Thanksgiving day or the day after could work. Wait - was I even the Chicago blogger you were referring to?

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home