Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22, 2008

What's going on blogland? I'm chillin here in the dark listening to a mix cd and Whitney is playing right about now. What can I say about today, I wasted the whole day. I took the day off and I just chilled. I deserve it, what can I say.

Yo big ups to my boi Sir Trent. Yo I am excited about the road that this brother is on.

Well, although not too many peeps responded, I believe I will be a new resident of NYC come the second week in March. Yep, I am real geeked about it.

** side bar** I took two tylenol PMs so I might be out of it in a min*********

Yo to all who is reading this, I am planning on winding my bday up at the ABBEY, March 9th. It's not a party but I will be there partying. lol That will be my last night at the ABBEY( i never knew how to spell that correctly).

Um, lets see, what else. Yo if you can, check out my boi " Marcus Bellamy's youtube videos. Not just the feedback one, but all of them. This brother has some serious moments.

iight, I am rambling. Will end this now.

Peace and Blessings

5 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

NYC, huh? well alright. I had a wonderful stint as a resident of the NYC.

8:43 PM  
Blogger fuzzy said...

truly was the shortest ramble I have ever read! Congrats on the move to NYC! I hope you like it...

9:51 AM  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

inthemixwithtrent@gmail.com
i dont have your email saved on my laptop

4:57 PM  
Blogger Humility731 said...

O I will be in california march 5th to march 11th. Can I come to the Abbey...puhhhhhhleaseeeeeeeeeee? I love that place

12:10 PM  
Blogger THE PISCEAN said...

YO, Humility. I will be a NYC resident on March 3rd. Sorry I can't meet you at the ABBEY.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home