Monday, January 22, 2007

January 15, 2007

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Well today is the day that we will be heading home. It was a laid back day. Everyone pretty much sleep late and pig out on whatever was left in the fridge. I can say that we did pretty good with the purchase of food. There wasn’t too much that was wasted.
We are talking about coming back in the summer to see what we can get into.
On the way to the airport we stopped and took pictures. It was cold as hell but we managed.
I am currently sitting in the airport on my way back to LA. Once there I have to get myself ready to move into a new place with a new roommate, pull my things from storage and prepare for my new position.
I think I have a date on tomorrow. A movie date, if I am not mistaking. I will see if it is still on when I return.

Well good people, I am out of here. Until the next time,

Peace and Blessings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home