Wednesday, January 24, 2007

>
Jan 24, 2007

Stepping out into the deep


Well here it goes blog land. You just don't know how terrified I am about doing this but again I am a grown man so I need to act like it.

This is a pic that my best friend took as I was sleeping. I know it's not a good and clear pic but it's here.

Well, that's two things of my list for 2007. I have put a pic online and I have met a couple of New York Bloggers.

Peace and Blessings


Due to situations beyond my control, I have removed the photo.
Peace and Blessings

4 Comments:

Blogger Dayne Avery said...

Wow, you finally did it. Now I finally see the face behind all the "Sir Daynes". Congratulations you took a big step.

6:41 AM  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I probably already know the answer, but why were you anxious about putting a picture up?

12:40 PM  
Blogger THE PISCEAN said...

This year I decided to stop limiting myself and to stop living in fear of life. That is why I put the picture up. I wasn't in a hurry to do it, I just decided if I was going to do it, why wait.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Playboy Adonis said...

Wow, I am so self conscious about my looks. I remember seeing an interview of Halle Berry (of all folks) and she was talking about people see her as beautiful but deep within herself she sees someone who is unattractive when she looks in the mirror. That's how I feel all the time. But I take pictures as a way of getting over that.

But you have a beautiful spirit that reaches hearts and that's something the flesh can never do.

Good luck on breaking through your limits in 2007.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home