Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May 30th 2007



San Juan Baby



What can I say about San Juan?

It was an experience I will never forget. Will not bore you much of the sordid details but I will tell you that I had a great time. Even though when I first arrive and went for a walk from the hotel I got caught in a rain storm. Yea, San Juan had a little thunder storm that lasted about 3 hours but it was all good after that. Hey, I don't mind being wet ever now and then.



The event was kewl, since it was my first time attending I really didn't know what to expect. I met a couple of kewl people and we hung out and chilled the whole weekend. I can say that the were a few events that were off the hook for me was the opening night meet and greet (which it seems that people don't get the whole concept. You suppose to introduce yourself to people and engage in conversation.), the Friday night club, the White Party and the last party on Monday night.



I did the tour of the rain forest, which was off the hook. We had to park on top of this hill just to make our way down to the entrance of the trail leading into the rain forest. After a 25 min walk in the rain forest(keeping in mind that we are walking down) we finally emerge upon a massive waterfall. It was great and I had the brilliant idea to get my a-- in the water and take a picture under the falls. It was kewl as hell, although I do not swim that well, there was a Puerto Rican woman that kept insisting that I jump in and she would grab my hand and pull me to the falls. It was funny as hell. I dove in, paddled my way to her and she pulled me up to the falls where I could stand upon the rock for leverage. Best experience in my life. It wasn't until I was under the falls(water) she told me that there are few rocks in the water that I could stand on, everything else was about 10 feet deep. I got my a-- from under the falls and paddled back to the rock I was sitting on.

That's just a little glimpse inside my San Juan trip. One more trip this year and it's to NYC for my bestfriend's B-Day.

Until later.

Peace and Blessings

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey pa... sorry we missed each other in PR... I had a ball too! Since I moved just before my trip, my internet connection isn't up until Sat. so posting about the trip isn't possible now... I took a minimum amount of pictures - which is surprising for me - but I think it's because I was having so much fun with my friends. My family lives there, so we ate some home cooked meals - and took my friends down to my parent's house with me. Well, maybe I can catch you in NYC - since I live there. Hit me up on my celly... mine as well begin talking. Glad you enjoyed my hometown!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Dayne Avery said...

Sounds like you had a great time in PR

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just gave me a topic for my blog...It seems people don't know how to speak anymore....esp the KIDS

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home