Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday August 14 2007

Hmmph. Here I sit in my bedroom, with the door closed, typing this blog, while my roommate is in the dining room (more than likely having dinner) with his boyfriend. Hmm, usually dinner would be waiting on me when I get home in the evenings. Not tonite I see. I guess they went out to grab a bite and brought it back, but I don't recall being asked if I wanted anything. Or should I have even been on anyone's mind? Guess not.
The motto is "two is company, three's a crowd" and I don't want to have any parts of it. WOW, I can here them smacking. But I am going to be kewl about it. Yes it's eating me up but I can actually say that I am about 70 - 80% over the situation. No, I will never be 100%.

So, I sit and type, sit and surf the net, sit and chatt, sit and think, and think, and wonder, and think, and control my emotions, and think what could have been and what should be, and sit, and realize that I have no one to talk to because my best friend is in NY chillin at one of his bois spot, enjoying life. While I feel trapped.

Never again will I let my guard down from around my heart. It's too painful but it was a learning experience for me as well.

I feel like a broken record. But it's all good. *
(Here comes the rambling, lol)
I think they have went into his room, I hope so.

Hey peeps, thanks for putting up with all my drama.

PEACE AND BLESSINGS

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm Jelous???

8:54 PM  
Blogger Omar Ramon said...

DANG. I'm sos orry to hear this. The should coulda wouldas are a bitch. They can really screw with your head. man...i have absolutely no advice...but then, i'm not sure you're even looking for that. hope you find peace in this...

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home