Tuesday, August 28, 2007

8/28/07

IN SPITE OF ALL THAT WE GO THROUGH............GOD IS

Well, I feel that I am finally getting over the hump of the situation and it feels pretty good.
One thing that I will say is, never say what you will never do. There was a time that I said that I would never commit suicide and for a split second it entered my mind to do so. OH but thank GOD for keeping my mind. My prayer daily was Lord please keep my mind and let me remember that you love me more than anyone else.

Just knowing that GOD has someone and something waiting for me is enough for me to go on. I will no longer allow anyone to make me feel worthless again.

I think that I am an attractively, handsome brother and I will be treated as such.

Thanks for the few who have given encouraging words and advice.

3 Comments:

Blogger ThisMightBeMe said...

He is very real. It's in the moments of doubt that he often lets you know that he is present and accounted for. Stay Blessed!

7:32 AM  
Blogger TheBlacks said...

Each day is another day to get it right ... In the words of Rev. Run "God is Love."

10:03 PM  
Blogger kennyking78 said...

I am so glad to know that you love The Lord.

Never allow someone else to hold your worth in their hands.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home