Sunday, December 16, 2007

12/16/07

10 CONFESSIONS

They say confessions are good for the soul. Well, I need to free myself of a few things to move to the next level in my life.

1. I'm a church boy

2. I'm afraid of dying alone and not having anyone in my life

3. I have huge azz crush on a fellow blogger. I really can't give too many DETAILS. lol

4. I struggle with insecurities

5. I have dated a well know supermodel (female)

6. I can hold grudges a very long time

7. I am not comfortable with my sexuality

8. I have never really been in love and when it came close I was always hurt

9. I have no real relationshio with my parents at all and its not because of sexuality (no one knows)

10. Although I modeled for 15 years, I never found myself attractive

There it is. Hmm.

5 Comments:

Blogger fuzzy said...

I was with you up until number 5. everything afterwards i can't get with. Number 10 ehhh a lil bit...

7:24 PM  
Blogger Frederick Smith said...

Confessions are good for the soul. As for your crush... very cool. That person is very crushable :-) It's all in the DETAILS!
:-)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

You are really gonna stop slaying me...EVERY SINGLE TIME...You say something that immediately lays me out on the floor, as my lifeless body lies in wait for the coroner to come and chalk my body!

thanks for opening up...and updating the blog..lol

3:29 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

just goes to show u that every book has a cover, but the only way to understand it is by reading. un...also:imma need u to post more than once a quarter...okay???

5:12 AM  
Blogger TheBlacks said...

Nice to see you updated.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home