Friday, September 07, 2007

9/7/07

Hello everyone. After reading my last few blogs and thinking over somethings I thought it would be best to get something out in the open.

I have no ills against my roommate. In fact I care for him deeply, regardless of the issues that we have overcome and the living situation. He is still a kind, generous soul. So I don't want anyone to think that I have hate in my heart for the brother. He's a good guy.

Umm, some have thought that I have totally lost my mind since I made the checking out of here(suicide thought) comment. Hey, I am hear as long as the Lord has work for me to do. I am not going anywhere. Although I may be relocating sometime next year. We will see......

The no friends comment was true until someone jumped down my throat and made me realize that there are friendships out there to be made, I just need to take advantage of them. Thanks TJ... :-)

This weekend is going to be a great one for me. I ask that you all continue to pray for me because the devil is out to destroy me. I had a blow out on the freeway on yesterday but GOD guided me to safety and I changed the tire in 5mins time and was still on time for wrk. GOD IS GOOD. When the devil is busy like that I know GOD is getting ready to blow my mind.

I will be in serious spiritual warfare in the next couple of weeks, I just ask those that can pray and will , please do.

Peace and Blessings everyone. Be safe and if you can't be safe, don't do it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

i feel you -
the devil has been trying to destroy more than just you!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Dayne Avery said...

Wow. I hope you gave it up right there on that highway! I'm glad you made it out unharmed. Let that go to show that you still have work to do.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Omar Ramon said...

be encouraged. you're blessed

11:45 AM  
Blogger fuzzy said...

Thanks for the comment, I will be tuning in...

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home